Lazy Sundays with Jack and Lucy are some of my favourites. The funk of mild depression I’ve been having the last few weeks has lifted and I feel like I’ve properly enjoyed myself for the first time in… a few months.
The morning was spent in bed, both sleeping and playing (details available upon request), followed by lunch out a local carvery. We ate far too much food before coming home and spending the afternoon in a blanket pile playing Cards Against Humanity. Some beers were drunk, some joints were smoked and the afternoon passed blissfully.
The munchies gave cause to some baking. Rocky Road cupcakes, currently sitting on the counter cooling. Chocolate cupcakes with a little hidden marshmallow centre. I’ll wait to decorate them when I’m a little more in control of all my faculties but the plan is chocolate buttercream icing, mini marshmallows and sprinkles.
I’ll share the recipe if anyone’s interested?
Jack and Lucy are making some dinner – we’re being very adult and having cheese omelette, baked beans and sausages because between us, that’s what we wanted. Ah the dinners of the old and inebriated!
The plan for this evening is watching some Legends Of Tomorrow
and imagining a threesome with Snart & Sara but while I’m waiting for food to apear, I’m going to post a little Geek Girl Meme that I copied from somewhere on the internet but forgot to note down where from. Sorry. If I stole this from you, please let me know!
1. What is your must-have tech gadget? It has to be my phone. I can organise my life from this baby – calendar, emails, notes. I can listen to music, play games, watch tv. What can’t I do with my phone? It even makes phone calls!
2. Which house do you belong to in Hogwarts? Slytherin.
3. Who is your favorite Doctor? This is such a hard character. I have three main favourites – Jon Pertween, Tom Baker and David Tennant. I suppose if I had to pick just one, it’d be… um.. Four. Tom Baker.
4. If you could have dinner with any fictional character, who would it be? Trying not to be very shallow and pick someone just because they’re pretty. I think General Leia Organa Solo would be an incredible woman to sit down and talk with. She’s been through so much, lost so much yet she’s still this strong, powerful, FORCE of a woman.
5. What is your gaming system of choice? I’m not a gamer.
6. If you had a super power, what would it be? Teleportation
7. What is your favorite fantasy world? The United Federation Of Planets
8. If you could be any fictional race, what would you be? a Tolkien elf
9. Star Trek or Star Wars? Yes. Don’t make me choose, I love both. I grew up with both. I love them.
10. List your top 5 geektastic movies or TV Series.Doctor Who
Marvel Cinematic Universe
11. List your top 5 favorite video games. I’m still not a gamer.
Right here’s food. Time to rearrange and dig in. Enjoy your evening!